by Chris Ames
I have uploaded the six documents disclosed by the Cabinet Office under the Freedom of Information Act, showing the advice and thinking at the highest level of government as the Inquiry was planned in May and June 2009.
- Memo dated 11 May 2009 from Simon McDonald to Gordon Brown
- Memo dated 14 May 2009 from Ben Lyon to Gus O’Donnell
- Memo dated 28 May 2009 from Gus O’Donnell to Gordon Brown
- Memo dated 29 May 2009 from Tom Fletcher to Jennifer Hepker
- Memo dated 3 June 2009 from Ben Lyon to Gus O’Donnell
- Letter dated 10 June 2009 from Gus O’Donnell to Peter Ricketts